About sleigh ride
Being in Zakopane in winter, you must go on a real highland sleigh ride with feasting, dancing, and highland atmosphere.
We invite you to such a real, traditional sleigh ride in the Chocholowska Valley – the longest in the Tatra Mountains and one of the most beautiful in Europe. Sleigh rides in Chocholowska are a real adventure in the Tatra valley, mountain atmosphere, and winter landscape. The feeling you get is like being in a fairytale – a stary sky, snow-covered trees, and the silence arround. There are no cars, street lamps, or city noise.
Traditionally, after the sleigh ride, we invite everyone to a 2-hour feast by the fire with unlimited tasty food and dancing to the highlander rhythms, and not only. It is an offer for those who focus on high-quality service.
3-HOUR EVENT PROGRAM
Here, on the edge of the valley, our staff members will be waiting for the participants. Welcoming them to take their seats in the sleigh. In every sled, you will find a good snack. Then you will go on an hour-long ride through the Chocholowska Valley.
After the sleigh ride, we will invite everyone to the bonfire, where we will have a highlander feast with real highlanders. They will play live music throughout the event and entertain participants with jokes and stories about the Tatra Mountains and highlanders. The program includes: welcoming of our guests with highlander sincerity and music, highlander dancing shows, highlander parables, learning how to drink like a real highlander – tasting highlander alcohol, singing together by the fire!
The best highlander band in Zakopane will take care of dancing, fun, and attractions. Sleigh ride with a feast has a motto – “tradition, fun, dance, and highlander music” – Welcome!
The bonfire will be burning throughout the event, and the catering staff will be serving delicacies of traditional cuisine without any limits. After a sleigh ride and two hours of fun, the event is over and we are going back to Zakopane.
A sleigh ride in the Chocholowska Valley
The Chocholowska sleigh ride lasts 3 hours:
- 1H – SLEIGH RIDE
- 2H – FEAST BY THE BONFIRE
Discounts for children:
- FREE TICKET FOR KIDS UP TO 2 YEARS (2017 YEARS OR YOUNGER)
- DISCOUNT TICKET FOR CHILDREN UP TO THE AGE OF 14
Delicious MENU by the bonfire:
- DELICIOUS HOMEMADE BIGOS (TRADITIONAL POLISH STEW)
- SAUSAGE – FOR COOKING YOURSELF OVER THE FIRE
- OSCYPEK – (LOCAL CHEESE)
- BREAD WITH HOMEMADE AND DELICIOUS DRIPPING
- PICKLED CUCUMBERS
- HOT TEA
You can buy drinks at the feast for PLN 10.00:
- MULLED WINE WITH ROOTS
- HIGHLANDER TEA (with alcohol)
The only Official Organizer with its own outdoor stage
in the Chocholowska Valley!
Many Tourists experienced an unpleasant situation because their sleigh ride has ended with a bonfire in the parking lot or other unpleasant place...
With us, your party after the sleigh ride will take place within the Tatra National Park - by the river stream, close to nature, with a beautiful view...
Choose your perfect sleigh ride!
Panoramic Sleigh ride
Traditional sleigh ride
An intimate sleigh ride
|1-hour sleigh ride|
|2 hours of feasts|
|Highlander live music|
|Games and competitions|
|Trying out local outfits|
|Away from public roads|
|Close to nature|
|In the Tatra National Park|
Join us on Instagram!
What you need to know?
FREE PLACE IN SLEIGH
– Sleighs are for 4 people. For groups of 3, 7, or 11 people, payment of “free place in a sleigh” is mandatory.
– All sleighs are for 4 people. If you would like to have sleighs for your own you need to buy an adequate number of the service “free place in a sleigh”.
PLACE OF THE SLEIGH RIDE
Chochołowska Valley. The meeting point is at the “Pod Lasem” Parking which also has yellow KULIGI.pl signs – at your left side when you drive into the Valley (for people who have not purchased a transfer). Clients who didn’t book transfers will need to go on foot from the fast site to the parking lot once the feast is over (about 5 minutes walk, they do not have places on the bus).
Information for persons who have purchased transfers by bus:
– Meeting 45 minutes before the scheduled sleigh time (14:15 – delay tolerance max. 5 minutes)
– Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower Krupówki) – bus-depot behind the “Targowica” bus-stop.
(Go to the lower Krupówki street – we are on the other side). You will come to us over the underground passage).
– When the Event ends, we take by buses those Clients who bought transfers from the place where the event takes place (do not change your location).
– Children up to the age of 4 who take part in the sleigh ride have a FREE ride, but they don’t have a separate place in the sleigh – they ride on the parent’s lap. If you want your child to have his / her place, buy a reduced-price ticket for him/her.
– Advance payment / Ticket fee is a guarantee of the service and in case of booking cancellation by the customer, it is not refundable
– If there is not enough snow, the sleigh will be replaced by a carriage
– The event takes place in the open air, please wear appropriate clothing such as a hat, gloves, warm jacket
– Duration of the event: 3 hr (1hr sleigh ride + 2hr highland feast)
– The customer is required to provide a valid phone number and e-mail while booking. The organizer is not responsible for any inconvenience, resulting from no contact with a customer.
How to get to our office?
Our sale office is located in the city centre ul. Nowotarska 27B.
If you have not booked a transfer to a sleigh ride point, please arrive at the start of the sleigh ride 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
If you have booked transfers:
- Meeting is 45 minutes before the sleigh ride's scheduled time (14:15 - delay tolerance max. 5 minutes)
- Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower part of Krupówki street) - bus depot is behind the "Targowica" bus stop. (Go down to the very bottom of Krupówki street - we are on the other side of the road. You will reach us via an underground passage).