Folk evening - about the event
We invite you to a real Highlander Feast, e.g., a Folk Evening with music, fun, and delicious regional food!
This is the only such event in Zakopane for individual guests – welcome!
We will meet in a unique place, in the heart of the Tatra National Park, in the Chocholowska Valley – considered one of the most beautiful in the Tatras. Only our company have a highlander, outdoor scene in the Chocholowska Valley. It is the best place to have a feast! A party in such a place guarantees unique memories.
The best highland band in Zakopane will make sure we have great fun. You will get a chance to dance and witness live music shows. Highlanders will make you laugh during shared games and competitions, such as trying out local outfits, cutting wood, or choosing the most talkative person of the evening. We also sing together at a bonfire.
During the whole feast, we will serve regional delicacies!
If you are interested, it is also possible to book a 1-hour ride on traditional highlander horse-drawn cabs in the Chocholowska Valley before the event!
3-hours of Folk evening in the Chocholowska Valley:
- DANCE, MUSIC AND LIVE SINGING
- FIREPLACE AND CATERING
- GAMES, FUN, CONTESTS
- ATTRACTIONS, SUCH AS TRYING OUT LOCAL OUTFITS
- up to 3yo for free (2017 birth year or younger)
- discount ticket for 14yo kids or younger
Delicious barbecue MENU:
- delicious homemade bigos (bigos is a traditional Polish stew, tasty, and warming)
- sausage – for cooking yourself over the campfire
- regional cheese (delicious if smoked on fire)
- cranberry souse
- bread with homemade and delicious dripping ( you have to try it to discover how good it is!)
- pickled cucumbers
- hot tea with raspberry juice
You can also buy additionals at the price of PLN 10.00:
- MULLED WINE WITH HERBS
- HIGHLANDER TEA (WITH ALCOHOL)
- REGIONAL BEER
The only Official Organizer with its own outdoor stage
in the Chocholowska Valley!
Many Tourists experienced an unpleasant situation because their sleigh ride has ended with a bonfire in the parking lot or other unpleasant place...
With us, your party after the sleigh ride will take place within the Tatra National Park - by the river stream, close to nature, with a beautiful view...
Choose your perfect sleigh ride!
Evening at a table in a restaurant
Folk Evening in the Chocholowska Valley
Folk Evening + Horse-drawn cab ride
|A 3-hour party with the Highlanders|
|The best highlander band in Zakopane||kapele różnej jakości|
|Delicious food WITHOUT LIMIT|
|A real bonfire in the mountains|
|In the Tatra National Park|
|Close to nature|
|Games, fun, and competitions - integration program|
|A 1-hour horse-drawn cab ride in the Chocholowska Valley|
Join us on Instagram!
What you need to know?
PLACE OF PARTY
The event takes place in the Chocholowska Valley. Once you reached the Valley, go past the barrier (an admission building for the Tatra National Park). Now walk about 300m – on the right side away from the road, by the stream, you will see our wooden, outdoor stage.
Information for people who have purchased transfers:
– Meeting 30 minutes before the scheduled sleigh time (18:30 – delay tolerance max. 5 minutes)
– Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower Krupówki) – bus-depot behind the “Targowica” bus-stop.
(Go to the lower Krupówki – we are across. You will come to us over the underground passage).
POSSIBILITY OF BOOKING A HORSE-DRAWN CAB RIDE
You can make your evening, even more, fancier with a horse-drawn carriage ride around the Chocholowska Valley. A 1-hour ride takes place before the event (18:00 – 19:00). If you bought a horse-drawn cab ride before the event, you should appear at the entrance to the Chocholowska Valley 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the ride.
– Children up to the age of 2 who take part in the sleigh ride for FREE, they do not have their place in the sleigh – they ride on the parent’s lap. If you want your child to have his / her place, please buy a reduced-price ticket for him/her.
– Advance payment / Ticket fee is a guarantee of the service, and it is not refundable if the customer refuses to go on the trip.
– Not arriving at the designated place at the appointed time is equivalent to a cancelation of the ticket by a customer.
– Rainfalls are not a basis for ticket cancellation and refund request if the organizer conducts the event as planned.
– The event takes place outdoors in the open air. Please dress appropriately according to the weather conditions.
– Duration of event: 3 hours
– The customer is required to provide the correct telephone number and email address when processing the booking. The organizer is not responsible for any mistakes or losses of the customer resulting from the inability to contact him due to incorrect contact details.
How to get to our office?
Our sale office is located in the city centre (ul. Staszica 3), next to the "Krupówki" - main street in Zakopane.
If you bought transfers we will meet at our second office: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2a (lower part of Krupówki, next to underpass)
It is really convenient! We meet next to the office and we take you by bus for the magic adventure in Zakopane, Chocholowska Valley or at the top of the Gubałówka Mountain (for those who also booked a transfer service).
If you didn't booked a transfer, please come at start place 15 minutes before planned start.