About this sleigh ride
Being in winter in Zakopane, you have to go on a real highland sleigh ride with fun, dances and highland atmosphere. We invite you to traditional sleigh ride around the Chocholowska Valley, the longest valley in the Tatra Mountains and one of the most beautiful in Europe. Sleigh rides in Chocholowska are a real adventure in the Tatra Valley, mountains around us and winter scenery straight from a fairy tale — stars in the sky, snowy and the silence of the valley – there are no cars, street lamps and city noise. Traditionally, after the sleigh ride, we invite everyone to a 2-hour feast by the fire, with tasty refreshments and dances to the highland note. It is an offer for those who appreciate high quality and great service.
PROGRAM – a sleigh ride in the Chocholowska Valley. On the edge of the valley our staff will be waiting for the participants, they will welcome the guests by inviting them to take places in the sleigh. They will provide to every sleigh a good treat, after which you will go on an hour-long ride through the Chocholowska Valley. After the sleigh ride, we invite everyone to the bonfire, where we will have highland party. During the whole event a highland band will play and the participants will be entertained with jokes and stories about the Tatras and highlanders. In the program:
• Witacka, which means greeting our guests with highland warmth and music,
• Highland dance shows,
• Highland tales,
• Learning how to drink in highland style – a booze snack,
• Singing by the fire together!
DANCES AND GOOD FUN will be provided by highlanders. The sleigh ride will be held under the slogan “tradition, fun, dance and highland music” – you have to be there! The bonfire will be lit during the whole event, and catering service will serve delicacies of traditional cuisine. After two hours of fun, with great regret, we will end the event and return to Zakopane. We provide, if necessary, transfer by bus from Zakopane to Chocholowska and return to Zakopane after the party.
Traditional sleigh ride in Chocholowska Valley
Sleigh ride in Chocholowska Valley takes 3 hours:
- 1h – horse ride
- 2h – barbecue with live music
- to 2yo FOR FREE (2017 birth year or younger)
- DISCOUNT TICKET for 14yo kids or younger
Delicious barbecue MENU:
- Delicious homemade Bigos (Bigos is a traditional Polish stew, tasty and warming)
- Sausage – for cooking yourself over the campfire
- Bread with home-made and delicious dripping ( You have to try it to discover how good it is!)
- Pickled cucumbers
- Hot tea
The only Official Organizer with its own outdoor stage
in the Chocholowska Valley!
Many Tourists experienced an unpleasant situation because their sleigh ride has ended with a bonfire in the parking lot or other unpleasant place...
With us, your party after the sleigh ride will take place within the Tatra National Park - by the river stream, close to nature, with a beautiful view...
Choose your perfect sleigh ride!
|1-hour sleigh ride|
|2 hours Highlander BBQ|
|Jokes and games|
|Far from public roads|
|Close to nature|
|Tatra National Park|
Join us on Instagram!
What you need to know?
All sleighs are for 4 people. For groups of 3, 7 or 11 people, payment of “empty seat in sleighs” is mandatory. Also if you would like to have sleighs for your own you need to buy an adequate number of the service “empty seat in sleighs”.
PLACE OF THE SLEIGH RIDE
Chochołowska Valley. Meeting point is at the “Pod Lasem” Parking which also has yellow KULIGI.pl signs – at your left side when you drive into the Valley (for people who have not purchased a transfer). Clients who didn’t buy transfers when BBQ ends, the are go to the parking by walk (about 5 minutes, do not have seats in buses).
Information for persons who have purchased transfers by bus:
– Meeting 45 minutes before the scheduled sleigh time (14:15 – delay tolerance max. 5 minutes)
– Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower Krupówki) – bus-depot behind the “Targowica” bus-stop.
(Go to the lower Krupówki – we are across. You will come to us over the underground passage).
– When BBQ ends, we take by buses Clients who bought transfers from the place where bbq take place (do not change your location)
– All sleighs are for 4 people. For groups of 3, 7 or 11 people, payment of “empty seat in sleighs” is mandatory. Also if you would like to have sleighs for your own you need to buy an adequate number of the service “empty seat in sleighs”.
– Children up to the age of 2 who take part in the sleigh ride have FREE ride, but they don’t have a separate place in the sleigh – they ride on the parent’s lap. If you want your child to have his / her place, buy a reduced-price ticket for him / her.
– Advance payment / Ticket fee is a guarantee of the service and in case of booking cancellation by the customer, it is not refundable
– If there is not enough snow, the sleigh will be replaced by a carriage
– The event takes place in the open air, please wear appropriate clothing such as a hat, gloves, warm jacket
– Duration of the event: 3 hr (1hr sleigh ride + 2hr highland feast)
– The customer is required to provide a valid phone number and e-mail,while booking.The organizer is not responsible for any inconvenience,resulting from no contact with customer.
How to get to our office?
Our sale office is located in the city centre ul. Nowotarska 27B.
If you have not booked a transfer to a sleigh ride point, please arrive at the start of the sleigh ride 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
If you have booked transfers:
- Meeting is 45 minutes before the sleigh ride's scheduled time (14:15 - delay tolerance max. 5 minutes)
- Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower part of Krupówki street) - bus depot is behind the "Targowica" bus stop. (Go down to the very bottom of Krupówki street - we are on the other side of the road. You will reach us via an underground passage).