About this sleigh ride
A sleigh ride on Krzeptowki, the unique Zakopane atmosphere of old Krzeptowki and the Pod Reglami road – these places will delight you during the sleigh ride.
PROGRAM – We invite you for a sleigh ride around Krzeptowki. Our staff will be waiting for the participants, they will welcome the guests by inviting them to take places in the sleigh. They will provide to every sleigh a good treat, after which you will set off on an hour-long sleigh ride around Krzeptowki and Kościelisko. After the sleigh ride, we invite everyone to the bonfire, where we will have highland party. During the whole event a highland band will play and the participants will be entertained with jokes and stories about the Tatras and highlanders. In the program:
• Witacka, which means greeting our guests with highland warmth and music,
• Highland dance shows,
• Highland tales,
• Learning how to drink in highland style – a booze snack,
• Singing by the fire together!
DANCES AND GOOD FUN will be provided by highlanders. The sleigh ride will be held under the slogan “tradition, fun, dance and highland music” – you have to be there! The bonfire will be lit during the whole event, and catering service will serve delicacies of traditional cuisine. After two hours of fun, with great regret, we will end the event. On request it is possible to transport by bus from Zakopane to Krzeptowki and return to Zakopane after the party.
Sleigh ride at Krzeptowki Zakopane
Sleigh ride at Krzeptowki in Zakopane takes 3 hours:
- 1h – horse ride
- 2h – barbecue with live music
- to 2yo FOR FREE (2017 birth year or younger)
- DISCOUNT TICKET for 14yo kids or younger
Delicious barbecue MENU:
- Delicious homemade Bigos (Bigos is a traditional Polish stew, tasty and warming)
- Sausage – for cooking yourself over the campfire
- Bread with home-made and delicious dripping ( You have to try it to discover how good it is!)
- Pickled cucumbers
- Hot tea
The only Official Organizer with its own outdoor stage
in the Chocholowska Valley!
Many Tourists experienced an unpleasant situation because their sleigh ride has ended with a bonfire in the parking lot or other unpleasant place...
With us, your party after the sleigh ride will take place within the Tatra National Park - by the river stream, close to nature, with a beautiful view...
Choose your perfect sleigh ride!
|1-hour sleigh ride|
|2 hours Highlander BBQ|
|Jokes and games|
|Far from public roads|
|Close to nature|
|Tatra National Park||v|
Join us on Instagram!
What you need to know?
1) All sleighs are for 4 people. For groups of 3, 7 or 11 people, payment of “empty seat in sleighs” is mandatory. Also if you would like to have sleighs for your own you need to buy an adequate number of the service “empty seat in sleighs”.
2) TRANSFERS – additional information for Clients who also bought pick-up and drop-off / transfer service:
– Meeting 30 minutes before planned hour of the snow sleigh ride (max. 5 minutes lateness)
– Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower Krupówki) – bus-depot behind the “Targowica” bus-stop.
(Go to the lower Krupówki – we are across. You will come to us over the underground passage).
3) Children to 2yo or younger who take part in sleigh ride FOR FREE do not have a seat in sleighs – they can seat on parent’s knees. If you would like to have a seat for the child please buy discount ticket.
4) The customer is required to provide a valid phone number and e-mail,while booking.The organizer is not responsible for any inconvenience,resulting from no contact with customer.
How to get to our office?
Our sale office is located in the city centre ul. Nowotarska 27B.
If you have not booked a transfer to a sleigh ride point, please arrive at the start of the sleigh ride 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
If you have booked transfers:
- Meeting is 45 minutes before the sleigh ride's scheduled time (14:15 - delay tolerance max. 5 minutes)
- Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower part of Krupówki street) - bus depot is behind the "Targowica" bus stop. (Go down to the very bottom of Krupówki street - we are on the other side of the road. You will reach us via an underground passage).