About Sleigh Ride
Being in Zakopane when it is Christmas time? Make sure that you book a Christmas Sleigh Ride. Our sleigh ride at Christmas takes place in the Chocholowska Valley, in the heart of the Tatra National Park. The Chocholowska Valley is one of the most beautiful valleys – in the winter, it looks like a fairy tale.
We will take you on a Christmas Sleigh Ride, i.e., a 1-hour ride on a traditional 4-seater highlander sleigh in the valley. And after that, we will have fun and feast around the campfire for 2 hours. Only our company have a highlander, outdoor scene in the Chocholowska Valley.
The best highlander band in Zakopane will take care of great fun. There will be dance, live music, singing, and many games, activities, and competitions. We will spend the whole evening in the spirit of tradition, good fun, and laughter.
During the whole event, our staff will serve the delicacies of highlander’s cuisine.
The Christmas sleigh ride in the Chochołowska Valley is a real winter adventure in the Tatra Valley!
Christmas Sleigh Ride in Zakopane
The Christmas Sleigh Ride in Chocholowska Valley lasts 3 hours:
- 1H – SLEIGH RIDE
- 2H – HIGHLANDER FEAST
Discounts for children:
- UP TO 2 YEARS FOR FREE (YEAR 2017 OR YOUNGER)
- REDUCED TICKET FOR CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OLD
Delicious barbecue MENU:
- delicious homemade bigos (bigos is a traditional Polish stew, tasty, and warming)
- sausage – for cooking yourself over the campfire
- regional cheese (delicious if smoked on fire)
- bread with home-made and delicious dripping ( you have to try it to discover how good it is!)
- pickled cucumbers
- hot tea
The only Official Organizer with its own outdoor stage
in the Chocholowska Valley!
Many Tourists experienced an unpleasant situation because their sleigh ride has ended with a bonfire in the parking lot or other unpleasant place...
With us, your party after the sleigh ride will take place within the Tatra National Park - by the river stream, close to nature, with a beautiful view...
Choose your perfect sleigh ride!
Panoramic sleigh ride
Traditional sleigh ride
Winter horse ride Krzeptowki
|1-hour sleigh ride|
|2-hour feast with BBQ|
|Games and fun|
|Fitting the robber (game)|
|Away from public roads|
|Close to nature|
|In the Tatra National Park|
Join us on Instagram!
What you need to know?
FREE PLACE IN A SLEIGH
– All sleighs are 4-person. For groups of 3, 7, or 11 persons, payment of one “free place in a sleigh” is mandatory.
– Sleighs are 4-person. If you wish to have an exclusive sleigh, please purchase the appropriate amount of “Free place in sleigh” service.
LOCATION OF A SLEIGH RIDE
Chochołowska Valley. The meeting point is at the “Pod Lasem” Parking, which also has yellow KULIGI.pl signs – at your left side when you drive into the Valley (for people who have not purchased a transfer). People who did not buy a transfer, once the event has ended, they would have to walk to the parking lot on foot. It’s about 5 minutes if you don’t have a transfer you would need to return to the city on your own.
Information for people who have purchased transfers:
– Meeting 45 minutes before the scheduled sleigh time (14:15 – delay tolerance max. 5 minutes)
– Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower Krupówki) – bus-depot behind the “Targowica” bus-stop.
(Go to the lower Krupówki – we are across. You will come to us over the underground passage).
– After the event, people who bought the transfers are picked up by buses from the place of the feast (please do not go away).
– Children up to the age of 2 who take part in the sleigh ride for FREE, they do not have their place in the sleigh – they ride on the parent’s lap. If you want your child to have his / her place, please buy a reduced-price ticket for him/her.
– Advance payment / Ticket fee is a guarantee of the service, and it is not refundable if the customer refuses to go on the trip.
– If there is not enough snow, the sleigh will be replaced by a horse-drawn carriage.
– The event takes place outdoors, please dress appropriately, i.e., a hat, gloves, warm jacket.
– Duration of the event: 3h (1h sleigh ride + 2h Highlander feast).
– The customer is required to provide the correct telephone number and email address when processing the booking. The organizer is not responsible for any mistakes or losses of the customer resulting from the inability to contact him due to incorrect contact details.
How to get to our office?
Our sale office is located in the city centre ul. Nowotarska 27B.
If you have not booked a transfer to a sleigh ride point, please arrive at the start of the sleigh ride 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
If you have booked transfers:
- Meeting is 45 minutes before the sleigh ride's scheduled time (14:15 - delay tolerance max. 5 minutes)
- Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower part of Krupówki street) - bus depot is behind the "Targowica" bus stop. (Go down to the very bottom of Krupówki street - we are on the other side of the road. You will reach us via an underground passage).