About Sleigh Ride
As every year, we invite you to the best New Year’s Eve party in Zakopane – a.k.a traditional sleigh ride in the Tatra valley and a highlander feast by the bonfire with unlimited regional meals. Zakopane’s best highlander music band will take care of good mood, live music, and many attractions!
Highlander hospitality, traditions, humor, and closeness to nature is a motto that we have run for many years. It has been our recipe for an unforgettable New Year’s Eve party in the mountains.
We will meet in the beautiful Chocholowska Valley, where a band will wait along with hot meals by the bonfire.
When we are in a good mood at 10 p.m., we will go together on a traditional sleigh ride by a 4-person sleigh in the Chochołowska Valley. Torches and little surprises will wait for you!
After the sleigh ride, we will start a highlander feast with attractions. At midnight, we will welcome the New Year with small fireworks and a glass of champagne. After New Year’s eve wishes, we will have time for fun and dancing in the new year!
If you also want to experience the New Year’s Eve party inside the Tatra National Park, book the last available places now.
Zakopane is Poland’s winter capital and the most beautiful place for New Year’s Eve! The New Year’s Eve is an excellent opportunity to take part in a highlander sleigh ride – a real sleigh ride with dancing, fun, and Zakopane’s unique atmosphere.
For the New Year’s Eve sleigh ride, we invite you to the longest and most beautiful valley in the Tatra Mountains, a.k.a Chocholowska Valley. It is a real adventure in the Tatra Mountains, with a highlander atmosphere and fairy-tale winter scenery. After the sleigh ride, we invite everyone to a highlander feast by the bonfire. You will find plenty of delicious food, dancing, music, and singing. The best highlander band in Zakopane will take care of the perfect New Year’s Eve fun.
New Year's Eve sleigh ride in the Chocholowska Valley
New Year’s Eve sleigh ride in the Chocholowska Valley lasts 4 hours
- 20:30 – DEPARTURE FROM ZAKOPANE
- 21:00 – STARTING THE EVENT
- 22:00 – 1-HOUR SLEIGHT RIDE
- 23:00 – FEAST WITH ATTRACTIONS
- 00:00 – WELCOME TO THE NEW YEAR
- 01:00 – DEPARTURE TO ZAKOPANE
Discounts for children:
- TO 2YO FOR FREE (2018 BIRTH YEAR OR YOUNGER)
- DISCOUNT TICKET FOR 14YO KIDS OR YOUNGER
Delicious barbecue MENU:
- delicious homemade bigos (bigos is a traditional polish stew, tasty, and warming)
- sausage – for cooking yourself on the fire
- shepherd’s sour rye soup with sausage
- highlander pie with garlic butter
- regional cheese (very tasty if smoked on fire)
- bread with home-made and delicious dripping ( you have to try it to discover how good it is!)
- pickled cucumbers
- hot tea
Addons you can purchase on site for PLN 10.00:
- MULLED WINE
- HIGHLANDER TEA *with alcohol
The only Official Organizer with its own outdoor stage
in the Chocholowska Valley!
Many Tourists experienced an unpleasant situation because their sleigh ride has ended with a bonfire in the parking lot or other unpleasant place...
With us, your party after the sleigh ride will take place within the Tatra National Park - by the river stream, close to nature, with a beautiful view...
Choose your perfect sleigh ride!
New Year's Eve
New Year's Eve with a sleigh ride
New Year's Eve
|1-hour sleigh ride|
|2-hour feast with BBQ|
|Games and fun|
|Fitting the robber (game)|
|Away from public roads|
|Close to nature|
|In the Tatra National Park|
Join us on Instagram!
What you need to know?
FREE PLACE IN A SLEIGH
– All sleighs are 4-person. For groups of 3, 7, or 11 persons, payment of one “free place in a sleigh” is mandatory.
– Sleighs are 4-person. If you wish to have an exclusive sleigh, please purchase the appropriate amount of “Free place in sleigh” service.
LOCATION OF A SLEIGH RIDE
Chochołowska Valley. The meeting point is at the “Pod Lasem” Parking, which also has yellow KULIGI.pl signs – at your left side when you drive into the Valley (for people who have not purchased a transfer). People who did not buy a transfer, once the event has ended, they would have to walk to the parking lot on foot. It’s about 5 minutes if you don’t have a transfer you would need to return to the city on your own.
Information for people who have purchased transfers:
– Meeting (20:30 – delay tolerance max. 5 minutes).
– Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower Krupówki) – bus-depot behind the “Targowica” bus-stop.
(Go to the lower Krupówki – we are across the street. You will come to us over the underground passage).
– After the event, people who bought the transfers are picked up by buses from the place of the feast (please do not go away).
– Children up to the age of 2 who take part in the sleigh ride for FREE, they do not have their place in the sleigh – they ride on the parent’s lap. If you want your child to have his / her place, please buy a reduced-price ticket for him/her.
– Advance payment / Ticket fee is a guarantee of the service, and it is not refundable if the customer refuses to go on the trip.
– If there is not enough snow, the sleigh will be replaced by a horse-drawn carriage
– The event takes place outdoors, please dress appropriately, i.e., a hat, gloves, warm jacket
– The customer is required to provide the correct telephone number and email address when processing the booking. The organizer is not responsible for any mistakes or losses of the customer resulting from the inability to contact him due to incorrect contact details.
How to get to our office?
Our sale office is located in the city centre ul. Nowotarska 27B.
If you have not booked a transfer to a sleigh ride point, please arrive at the start of the sleigh ride 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
If you have booked transfers:
- Meeting is 45 minutes before the sleigh ride's scheduled time (14:15 - delay tolerance max. 5 minutes)
- Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower part of Krupówki street) - bus depot is behind the "Targowica" bus stop. (Go down to the very bottom of Krupówki street - we are on the other side of the road. You will reach us via an underground passage).